Behind Our Managers
All Property Managers at Whitehill Residential have either obtained their R.C.M (Registered Condominium Manager) designation or are professionals working towards achieving it.
The Senior Management Team handpicks every manager using a comprehensive criterion to ensure that they have the highest caliber team serving your corporation.
When assigning a manager, Whitehill Residential endeavors to provide more than an individual that has the necessary experience and education. We go out of our way to employ friendly, respectable and ethically minded staff members who will truly go above and beyond for your corporation.
Our managers are:
- Passionate about Property Management and are committed to continuous learning and development.
- Working hard to provide great customer service to each community they serve.
- Organized, focused and results driven.
- Respectful of deadlines.
- Accessible at all times.
- Responsive to the needs of residents, board directors, contracted trades and corporation employees.
- Proactive when dealing with everyday issues through to emergency situations.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Professional and demonstrate high interpersonal skills.
- Great communicators both verbally and written.
- Always improving service levels and endeavor to exceed client expectations.
Our Property Managers are our single most important investment and Whitehill encourages ongoing training and professional development to ensure our staff members are kept up to date on current legislation, maintenance techniques, legal and insurance issues, and other aspects of the day-to-day condominium management. Our staff must attend in house monthly managers meetings, in house development workshops, industry seminars and trade shows, ACMO luncheons and seminars, sponsored formal education, annual WHIMS training and extensive Occupational Health and Safety training. It is through our investment in our staff that we truly invest in our clients.
It is important to us that our manager works cohesively with the board and the residents. At any time should you ever be displeased with our lead representative for any reason, the board or future board may request a change in manager which we shall endeavor to provide within sixty (60) days.